Ever wanted to create double exposures but didn’t know how? This ebook mini course will give you all the info you need in order to create double exposures in-camera on 35mm film!
A double exposure is a single image comprised of two separate images superimposed over one another. If you've ever seen a double exposure, they're ethereal, magical, a wonderful way to show the interconnection between subjects, and a reminder that releasing control opens up more room for serendipity.
How to Create Double Exposures includes:
- 12-page ebook self directed mini course
- 13 example double exposure images (NSFW! 18+ non sexual nudity)
- 3 different techniques for creating double exposures in-camera with 35mm film
- 3 pro tips from my decade+ of shooting double exposures
- 5 videos for more in-depth instruction
- info on how to get the frames to line up
- a special offer!
12 page PDF ebook self directed mini course, 13 example images (18+ NSFW non sexual nudity), 3 different techniques for in-camera doubles, 3 pro tips, 5 videos, and a special offer!